Currently, most people search on the internet to know how to recover a Pubg account. If you want to know how to recover my Pubg account. Then you should read our post carefully. It will help everyone to get back Pubg account. We will help you to know how to recover pubg banned account. Every Pubg game user should read our post carefully. And follow our every command carefully.
Some people search for how to recover Facebook accounts if disabled. Don’t worry we will help you to find out the best solution. We work very well to get full information about how to recover the guest account in pubg. So, you can easily get the full process of how to recover lost pubg mobile accounts. Check out the below part, which will help you to know how to recover a pubg banned account.
Pubg Company About
People known as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Game (PUBG). And Pubg is an online multiplayer battle royale game. Pubg game developed & published by PUBG Corporation. Currently, it is one of the best online games. Most people spend their full time on this game. Pubg game director’s name is Brendan Greene & Jang Tae-Seok. On the other hand, the Pubg game engine name is Unreal Engine 4. PUBG game release date is December 20, 2017. It is available for Microsoft Windows, Android, iOS, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & Stadia.
How to Recover Pubg Mobile Account
Nowadays, people want to know how to recover their Pubg mobile account. Here we will help you to know how to recover your Pubg account. Sometimes people face problems in recovering their accounts. Maybe, you already forgot your Pubg account password. So, you have to know how to recover your Pubg mobile account. And we can help you to recover your Pubg mobile account.
Recover Pubg Mobile Account With ID
At the present time, many people use the Pubg game. That’s why the account recovery problem increases very well. Today we will show you how to recover a Pubg account. You just need to follow our every instruction carefully. After that, you can able to recover your Pubg account. Just check out the below instructions carefully.
PUBG Account Recovery
- At first, open PUBG Mobile game.
- Next, click on the Setting icon. (The Setting’s icon is the Gear icon on the bottom left corner as shown in the image below).
- After that, select The customer service option, as highlighted below.
- Now see a new window with topics in the help section.
- On the right, there is a message icon in the top right corner.
- You can refer to the image below.
- Click on the icon, and it will open a window where you can chat with a customer service executive. Tell them that you want to recover your Pubg Mobile guest account.
- They will ask for information regarding your guest account.
- You must include your username, the device used to play, in-app purchases made, etc. Once you have provided enough details.
- They will take your request for processing. The process will take some days. Now you have successfully recovered your Pubg mobile Guest account.
We hope that you already understand how to recover PUBG account. If you have any questions about the process. Then comment below with your full issue. We will help you as soon as possible. And don’t forget to share the post with everyone. It will help everyone to know how to retrieve a Pubg account.