PlayStation 4 is a home video game console. It is developed by Sony Interactive Entertainment. On February 2013, Playstation 3 was released. PlayStation has Eighth generation manufacturer by Sony Electronics. As a user of a PS4 account, if you are facing a problem log in on your problem. Then we can help you to recover your account by following some easy steps.
We suggest people follow our easy guidelines to get back their PSN accounts. Many user-facing different kinds of problems such as forgetting passwords, forgetting usernames,s or can’t remember account email. Here we mentioned how to reset the PS4 account password. If you really want to recover your PS4 Account. Then follow the below instructions.
How to Recover Account On PS4
Some people request us to describe how to recover an account on PS4. Most people love to play PS4 video games. Sometimes they face some problems. Here we give the full solution. PS4 account recovery process is very easy. If you forget your password or Gmail. You can reset it from PS4 official website support. Let’s begin the PS4 recovery process with details guidelines.
How to Recover PS4 Account
Follow the below instruction. It will help you to retrieve your PS4 account.
Visit the PlayStation Support Page
- 1st Step – you’ll need to click on the Trouble Signing In option on the log-in page.
- 2nd Step – Once here, go through the process of resetting your password, for which you’ll need to provide an email address so that you can be emailed by Sony for more info.
- 3rd Step – Once you have done this, you should be able to get back into your account.
How to Recover PS4 Account Without Email
Some people do not have access to their PSN account or forgot the email associated with their PSN account. They can recover it by getting in touch with a live agent on the PlayStation Support Page. There used to be a form that users can fill out.
But, there are some things the live agent could ask you to verify your account. If you really want to recover your account. You will need to provide some information that only you would know.
- Your date of birth
- The answer to your secret question (if you set one up)
- PSN id/Playstation Network Name (This is really important!)
- Your PlayStation system’s MAC address
- Serial Number of PlayStation console that the PSN account is on
You’re given all or some of the above information that will help the live agent verify that you are the rightful owner of the account. But you will need to at least know your PSN Online id.
How to Reset PS4 Password
Many PS4 users forget their PS4 account password. Now, you have to know how to reset your PS4 password. If you forget your PlayStation Network (PSN) password. Then you can reset it from the web or on your PlayStation console.
- Firstly, Visit PlayStation Support Page.
- Now, touch on Account & Security option. Next click on the login & password box.
- Then you will find the password reset option.
- After requesting for PSN account reset. They will send you a password reset link to your email account.
- Now, create a strong password & reset your PSN account password.
Another Way to Reset PS4 Account Password.
- First, Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Account > Sign In.
- Next, On the sign-in screen, press the triangle button, and then select Next. An email for changing your password is sent to the sign-in ID (email address) shown on this screen.
- Now, you’ll be sent an email containing a secure link. The verification email can take a few minutes to arrive. If you don’t receive it within 24 hours, please click here for more help.
- Now, follow the secure link, fill in the requested information and create a new password using a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
If you have any questions about PSN account recovery. Then you can comment below or contact us. We are always ready to help people to back their accounts.