How to Recover Password of Gmail – Full Solution
Are you want to know how to recover your Gmail password?. In this post, we will help you to recover your Gmail password. How to Recover Account website always share easy instruction to get back account. Maybe, you forget your Gmail password. But, you don’t know how to recover the password of Gmail. Don’t worry we will help you to recover your Gmail password.
Gmail is a free email service provider by Google. At the present time, it is one of the best products to share important information. Gmail has 1.5 billion active users worldwide. It is available on the web version & App. Gmail is also available in 105 languages. Gmail’s launching date is April 14, 2004.
How to Recover Password of Gmail in another mobile number
On the other hand, people want to know how to recover password of Gmail in another mobile number. It is very important to know How to recover password of Gmail Google account. You should set up a phone number or Gmail to recover your Gmail password.
Add or change a recovery phone number:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app.
- Then Google and then Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Ways we can verify it’s you,” tap Recovery phone. You might need to sign in.
From here, you can:
- Add a recovery phone.
- Change your recovery phone: Next to your number, select Edit Edit.
- Delete your recovery phone: Next to your number, select Delete Delete.
05. Follow the steps on the screen
How to Recover Password of Gmail
Many people search on the internet to know how to recover the password of Gmail. There are a few steps to complete. If you complete every step carefully. Then you can able to get back your Gmail account. A Gmail account is very important for everyone. That’s why we share the How to recover Gmail password process.
How to Recover Password of Gmail account
To recover your Gmail account. You need to read the below instruction. If you complete every step successfully. Then you can get back your Gmail account.
- To reset your Gmail password, you’ll need to select the “Forgot password” option on the login screen.
- Once you click this option, you’ll be asked to provide Google with your recovery phone number or email — a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
- Once you reset your Gmail password, you’ll need to create a new one.
We try our best to inform you how to recover your Gmail account password. If you think the post is useful for everyone. Then share the post with everyone. And keep visiting our website to get more new tricks to recover accounts. Thanks for visiting our website.
How to Recover My Old Facebook Account – Full Solution
How to Recover Myspace Account – 100% Working Solution
How to Recover a Tiktok Account – 100% Working Solution
How to Recover Hinge Account – Full Solution
How to Recover Benaughty Account [100% Working Solution]