If you want to get back your deleted Zoom account. Then we can help you to fix the problem. Zoom software is a video videotelephony software program. Zoom’s free plan allows 100 people to make a video call. This software’s initial release date is 10 September 2012. Zoom software is available in 11 languages.
It is one of the best online video meeting software. If you have any problem with your Zoom account. Here you can get your problem solution. Many people question us to share how to recover the zoom account process. Here we mentioned Zoom account recovery procedure details. You just need to complete every instruction carefully.
How to Recover Zoom Account
Sometimes we forget the Zoom account username or password. That time we need to reset your password or username. But if you have to remember your email address. Which is used to create your Zoom account. In the below section, we share how to reset the Zoom account password. On the other hand, we share the Zoom account recovery procedure.
How to Reset Zoom Account Password
If you forget your password. Then you need to reset your Zoom account password. Here we provide some easy instructions. If you complete the below instruction. It will help to reset your zoom account password. Follow the below guidelines to reset the Zoom account password.
- First, open a web browser and go to zoom.us/forgot_password.
- Then enter your email address & verify the reCAPTCHA.
- Now click Send.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password. Click the link in the email.
- Enter your new password.
- Enter the new password a second time for confirmation.
- Now click Save. You have now reset your password and should be logged into the Zoom web portal.
- Then click Go to My Meetings to be taken to the web portal.
Important Note: You will also receive an email confirmation that your password has been reset.
How to Recover Hacked Zoom Account
If your account is hacked, then you need to try resetting your account password. Or if you see any unusual login to your account. Then change your Zoom account password immediately. Follow the below instructions to know what you should do after hacking your Zoom account.
- First, visit the zoom account [ Report to Trust & Safety ]
- Now, select the Report Account Takeover option.
- Then mentioned your name & email address.
- Also, answer some questions on the page.
- You should Provide Additional Information with screenshots & images.
- Then Input the code from your mailbox & submit it.
After completing every instruction, they will verify your information. If your information is authentic. They will fix your account as soon as possible.