At the present time, most people love to use Xbox One accounts. Sometimes people forget their Xbox One account password. Also, they lost their username or email. Xbox is a video gaming brand. This brand has 5 video game consoles. Also, they provide applications (games), streaming services, and an online service by the name of the Xbox network.
On 22 November 2013, Xbox One started its journey. They have worldwide markets. Xbox One is manufactured by Flextronics & Foxconn. If you are a user of Xbox One. Then you have to learn how to recover your Xbox One account. Here we explain how to get back Xbox One account. You just need to follow our guidelines.
How to Recover Account on Xbox One
Xbox one users request us to explain how to recover their Xbox one account. Many users forget their usernames or password. Sometimes they try to log in with the wrong password. So, if you have any problem with your Xbox One account. You can get an easy solution from here.
How to Recover Xbox One Account
How do I recover my Xbox one profile? Can I recover my Xbox account with my Gamertag? Can I recover my Gamertag without email address? How do I find my old Xbox account email? Your all questions solution given below. Follow some easy steps. After that, you can able to get back your Xbox one account.
How to Reset Microsoft Account
Follow the below instructions. It will help you to reset your Xbox One account.
- Go to Reset your password and enter your email address.
- Tell us where you’d like us to send a security code (email or phone number).
- Once you receive your security code, you’ll be prompted to choose a new password and enter it twice. Passwords should be at least 8 characters long and should contain a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
Reset your password on your Xbox console
Here we explain the Xbox console password recovery system.
- Firstly, Verify your identity
- On the console Sign in screen, type in your email address, and then select the I forgot my password button.
- Complete you’re not-robot verification process.
- The phone number(s) or alternate email address(es) that you previously provided for security are listed on the Show that you’re your screen.
2. Receive a security code.
3. Create a new password.
- A password screen will be shown, type your new password.
- Next, retype the same password to verify.
- That’s it! Your password has been reset.
If you’re still unable to sign in after resetting your password. Check the Xbox status page for any service alerts that might keep you from signing in to the Xbox service. For any kind of problem, you can share your problem with us. We are always ready to help Xbox account users.
You May Also Like –