Pinterest is a website & app. Which helps people to share pictures on this website. Before sharing the picture, a user needs to open an account on Pinterest. In March 2010, the Pinterest company began its journey. People can generate traffic from the Pinterest website. A user needs to create a pinboard to share images on a smaller scale, animated GIFs, and videos.
The Pinterest company was created by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp. This company had over 478 million global monthly active users as of March 2021. The Pinterest company operating income is US$326.187 Million. On the other hand, US$2.578 Billion revenue generate year-end of 2021.
Pinterest Company About
Pinterest company net income is US$316.438 Million. These companies have total assets of 3.537 Billion dollars. Pinterest company total equity US$3.038 Billion. Around 2,200 employees work in this company. A user can easily create an account & edit information. Pinterest company headquarters in San Francisco, California, U.S. In December 2009, the Pinterest company was founded.
How to Recover Pinterest Account
Many users recently request us to write a blog about how to recover their Pinterest account. People mistakenly delete their account or forgot the username & password. That’s why they need to know how to get back Pinterest account. We research the topic. Now, we bring the solution to get back the Pinterest account.
How to Recover Pinterest Account Without Email
Sometimes a user deletes their account email address. Now, they need to recover their Pinterest account without mail. Here we mention the full process of how to recover an account without email. You just need to follow the instruction. After that, you can easily recover your Pinterest account without email.
If you forgot the email address associated with your account, we can give you a hint.
- Go to pinterest.com/password/reset
- Enter your name, username, or any possible emails you might have used to find your account.
- Find the hint listed next to your profile picture
Use the hint to see which email is connected to your Pinterest account and log in to your account
Reactivate your Pinterest account
If you deactivated your account. But want to use Pinterest again, simply log in. You have to be able to log in to the email associated with your Pinterest account to reactivate your account. If you don’t have access to your email. Create a new account instead.
How to Forgot Your Pinterest Password
Many people forgot their Pinterest passwords. But, we bring the best solution to forgetting the Pinterest password. Follow the below instruction for getting a Pinterest account.
- Open your web browser and go to http://pinterest.com/password/reset
- Now, use your email, name, or account username to locate your account
- Next, click the button labeled ‘This is me’ next to your account
- Now, verify the email address associated with your account. Because it is the email address that will receive the password reset email from Pinterest
- After that, open the email address and click the ‘Reset Password’ link or paste it in your browser
- Then enter your new password twice in the empty fields
- Click ‘Change Password’ to complete the process.
How to Find Your Pinterest Account Email
If you are logged in to Pinterest. Your account email will be the first thing listed in your Account settings
- First, click at the top of Pinterest to open your menu.
- Click Edit settings
- Click Account Settings on the left side of the screen
- Your email address will be listed under “Basic information”
Pinterest Log in with your email and password
If you remember your Pinterest log in information. Then you can easily log in on Pinterest. If you forget your password. Then reset it from the below link.
- First, Go to pinterest.com/login
- Enter the email and password associated with the account you want to reactivate
- If you don’t remember your password, you can reset it
- Click Log in
Pinterest Log in with Facebook
- Go to pinterest.com/login
- Click Continue with Facebook
- Enter the email and password associated with your Facebook account
- Click Continue
Pinterest Log in with Google
A user can easily log in with a Google account. Here we mention the Google account login process for Pinterest.
- Go to pinterest.com/login
- Click Continue with Google
- Enter your email address and click Next
How to recover account website always work with recover account solution. If you think the post helps you to recover your Pinterest account. Then share the post with everyone. Or if you have any questions about Pinterest account recovery. Then comment with your problem.