Someone searches to know how to recover a Facebook account through friends. If you got locked your Facebook account. Then you can able to unlock your account through friends. Here we share the full guidelines. Follow the below instruction. It will help you to know how to recover your Facebook account through friends’ accounts.
If you are unable to recover your Facebook account through the standard account recovery process using your email or phone number, you may be able to use the “Trusted Contacts” feature to recover your account. Here are the steps to recover your Facebook account using trusted contacts:
How to Recover My Facebook Account through Friends 2023
- Go to the Facebook login page and click on “Forgot Password.”
- Enter your username or the email or phone number associated with your account, then click “Search.” On the next page, click “No longer have access to these?”
- Enter a new email address or phone number that you can access, then click “Continue.”
- Facebook will then prompt you to choose a recovery method. Select “Choose Friends.”
- You will then be asked to enter the names of three to five friends who are listed as your trusted contacts on Facebook. These are friends who you have designated to help you recover your account in case you ever get locked out.
- Facebook will send each of your trusted contacts a security code. Contact your trusted friends and ask them to provide you with the codes they received.
- Enter the codes you received from your trusted contacts into the prompts provided by Facebook.
- Once you have successfully entered all the codes, Facebook will ask you to create a new password for your account.
- Create a new password and click “Continue.”
If you don’t have any trusted contacts listed on your Facebook account or if they are unable to provide you with the necessary security codes, you may need to try another recovery method such as using your email address or phone number. If you continue to have trouble recovering your account, you can contact Facebook’s support team for further assistance.