Most people want to know How to Recover Facebook Deleted Messages. In this post, we will talk about how to recover Facebook deleted messages. At the present time, Facebook is a very popular social media. How to recover account website always share about useful information. If you delete your Facebook messages, unfortunately. Then you have to get it back.
But you don’t know how to get back facebook deleted messages. We will guide you to get back deleted Facebook messages. Maybe, you try various methods to get back the Facebook deleted messages. This blog will explain to you how to recover Facebook deleted messages.
How to Recover Facebook Deleted Messages
We notice that many people don’t know how to recover Facebook deleted messages. We will give you an easy process to recover Facebook deleted messages.
By Follow these steps to find archived messages on your computer.
- Navigate to the Facebook page and click on the Messenger icon in the top right.
- Pick See all in Messenger.
- A touch over the … icon next to Chats.
- Pick Archived chats from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to see if you can find the message you need.
How Can I Recover Facebook Deleted Messages
When you delete a Facebook chat, it’s gone forever on your end. However, the person you were talking to probably still has a copy. The easiest thing to do is to ask them for a screenshot of the conversation. Or to resend it to you by copying and pasting.
How to Retrieve Facebook Deleted Messages
As a final attempt, you can check two more places.
- If you know some of the content in the messages, search your email inbox.
- This method will only work if you have email notifications enabled on Facebook.
- The last place to check is your most recent Facebook backup file.
- If you don’t know how to create that backup, you probably don’t have one.
- In that case, you’ve exhausted your options.
Turn On Backup for Current Facebook Messages
If you want to get back your current message for the future. You should turn on backup for Current Facebook Messages.
- Open Facebook on your desktop.
- Click the down arrow at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Pick Settings & privacy from the menu, and then pick Settings again.
- Scroll down until you see Notifications on the left menu and click it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Email.
- Pick All notifications, except the ones you turn off.
- This ensures you’ll get the messages in your inbox in the future.
We try our best to inform you how to recover Facebook Deleted Messages. If you think the post is useful for everyone. Then share the post with everyone. And keep visiting our website to get the latest update about How to Recover Facebook Deleted Messages. Thanks for reading our full articles.