Losing photos from your iPhone can be a distressing experience, especially if those photos hold significant memories. But, the good news is that there are ways to recover deleted photos from your iPhone. In this article, we’ll explore two methods that can help you recover your lost photos – using iCloud and using third-party software.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone iCloud
If you regularly back up your iPhone to iCloud, then it’s possible to recover deleted photos from your iCloud backup. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Tap on “iCloud” and then tap on “Manage Storage.”
- Find the iCloud backup that contains your deleted photos and tap on it.
- Tap on “Restore” and select “Restore Photos” from the options provided.
- Wait for the restore process to complete, and your deleted photos should be restored to your iPhone.
Note that this method only works if you have previously backed up your iPhone to iCloud, and the backup includes the deleted photos. If you have never backed up your iPhone, or the backup does not include the deleted photos, then this method will not work.
How to Recover Deleted Photos From iPhone using Third-Party Software
If you don’t have a backup of your iPhone in iCloud, or if the backup does not include your deleted photos, then using third-party software is your best bet for recovering your lost photos. There are many data recovery software available, but one of the best options is EaseUS MobiSaver.
Here’s how to use EaseUS MobiSaver to recover deleted photos from your iPhone:
- Download and install EaseUS MobiSaver on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Launch EaseUS MobiSaver and select your iPhone from the list of devices.
- Click on “Scan” to start the scanning process.
- After the scanning process is complete, select the photos you want to recover and click on “Recover.”
EaseUS MobiSaver is a paid software, but it offers a free trial that allows you to preview the recoverable photos before purchasing the software. Note that the success of photo recovery using third-party software depends on various factors such as how long ago the photos were deleted and how much you’ve used your iPhone since the deletion.
In conclusion, losing photos from your iPhone can be a frustrating experience, but with the above methods, you can increase your chances of recovering your lost photos. If you regularly back up your iPhone to iCloud, then restoring from an iCloud backup is the easiest way to recover your deleted photos. However, if you don’t have a backup, then using third-party software such as EaseUS MobiSaver can help you recover your photos.